Antique Brass Compass Vintage Finish Kelvin Hughes 100 Year Calendar Pocket Compasses lid Compass
Original price $19.00 - Original price $19.00
$19.00 - $19.00
Current price $19.00
- Compass diameter Size : 2 inches, Weight : 100 grams Brass Kelvin & Hughes 100 Years Calendar London 1885 compass
- Material Used & Color : Made form solid brass & polish into antique brass finish, Compass has side lock which make this working.
- It shows accurate direction by magnetic needle and Highly sensitive working. Ideal for camping, hiking, travelling and other outdoor activities.
- Push Button Mechanism for opening of Magnetic Compass Portable Design Convenient to Carry This antique finish compass looks attractive and easily fits in a pocket or on a shelf for display.
- This beautifully crafted brass compass will make a memorable gift for any number of occasions, including graduation, retirement, confirmation, and baptism.
- A compass is an instrument used for navigation and orientation that shows direction relative to the geographic "cardinal directions", or "points".